Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Great, except those fuckin' GREEN outlines.

The greenish linework on Dr Mario is annoying as hell.
Srsly. It's like looking at mucus. Plz change it to dark gray or black or something?
Otherwise, great job.

Open Here Open Here

I almost flipped out, in a bad way.

I'm one of those impatient guys who just right-clicks and plays the movie before it's loaded. This is the first flash I've seen that actually started somewhere near the end of the movie. I thought I had seen the most pointless piece of crap ever. Thankfully I played it again and saw the whole thing this time. The animation is fantastic, and lots of fun to watch.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

How the hell...

...did you know about the "Me amarraron como puerco" guy? I laughed my ass off.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Brilliant

This game puts Sonic and Mario to shame. Every single detail of this game is amazing, from the animation to the programming. Still, I think it has lots of room for improvement, maybe some ambient sounds and animation can be a good addition when you make World 3.

Zorro Team Zorro Team

Freaking great!

This game is Totally amazing when you play it with a Wacom tablet!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

The best thing that ever happened to Flash.

This is the best flash game I've ever seen, not even the GBA Sonic games come close to this level of fun, this guy's running and floating all over the place! Absolutely brilliant, smoothness describes the nature of this game, and even in the sound. This was indeed programmed by the hands of a god! LOL!