Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Great, except those fuckin' GREEN outlines.

The greenish linework on Dr Mario is annoying as hell.
Srsly. It's like looking at mucus. Plz change it to dark gray or black or something?
Otherwise, great job.

Open Here Open Here

I almost flipped out, in a bad way.

I'm one of those impatient guys who just right-clicks and plays the movie before it's loaded. This is the first flash I've seen that actually started somewhere near the end of the movie. I thought I had seen the most pointless piece of crap ever. Thankfully I played it again and saw the whole thing this time. The animation is fantastic, and lots of fun to watch.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

How the hell...

...did you know about the "Me amarraron como puerco" guy? I laughed my ass off.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

The best of all shapes movies

I don't know who came up with this shapes bulshit, but this one is the best. Egoraptor knows comedy.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

When you finish all episodes...

you will become an epic hero to us all.

Prongue Prongue

Very awesome work!

Great style and animation, but you really need to work on the clarity of those voices. It will really add LOTS more personality to your characters.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

I could say a million things...

... but I'll just sum it up as Frickin' Awesome.

My GOD, Robots! Episode10 My GOD, Robots! Episode10

Unbelievable.

How do you do this? How do you frickin clean up your tablet drawn art? And then color it all, frame by frame.... and the music, who made it? Seriously is this guy a friend of yours? AWESOME music... Absolute genius. Wacky as hell. Way way awesome... hmmm did I miss something? Oh, it looks so much better now that you have your tablet.. congrats!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

What an improvement!

I remember seeing the past installments of Joe Zombie a long time ago. I am amazed at how much you've grown in all aspects of animated storytelling. From interesting camera angles and facial animation, to 3d effects and sound. Seriously! Congratulations!

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

What's in that head of yours?

It seems like all that Sonic X payed off, lol. Cause you've made some really kick ass animation and style... seriously, doing something like this is hard work and it shows. Congrats!